By using the Service, you agree to the processing of your „Personal Data” (this also includes the processing of the data being considered as personally identifiable information), collectively by Talkin’ Things LLC incorporated in the USA, 1091 S. Cimarron Rd. Suite A-2, Las Vegas, NV 89145 and Talkin Things Sp. z o.o. with its office registered at 182 Puławska Street, 02-670 Warsaw, Poland; contact details:
telephone number +48 22 299 79 69
(each separately and collectively referred to as „Talkin’ Things”)
With reference to the Article 6(1)(a) 1(a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Talkin’ Things informs that the Personal Data collection and use is required in order for you to be able to use the provided „Service” (interpreted as a use of the website and if applicable, the system offered by Talkin’ Things or delivery of the samples or products if you order/request ones or provide marketing/product information if you request one). Our basis for that collection and use of the Personal Data is to be able to provide the Service to you. Talkin’ Things will store this information for a period of time necessary to deliver the Service, however, it will not be longer than 5 years, if not agreed otherwise.
By using the Service, you agree to your personal data being transferred to you within the EEA, to a third country/international organization and you confirm that you have been informed of the possible risks that the proposed transfer may involve.
You also agree to be a subject of a decision that is based solely on automated processing and has legal effects on you in a similar way, both where it does not involve profiling and in the case of 'profiling' processing, i.e. the use of your PII to evaluate certain personal factors, in particular to analyse or forecast aspects relating to your work performance, economic situation, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement.
Moreover, please be aware of the rights you are granted and which were developed to protect you:
- providing your Personal Data for is entirely voluntary;
- Talkin’ Things may intend to transfer your Personal Data to a third country/international organization, if according to the Commission decision, that third country/territory/sector/international organization ensures an adequate level of protection and if it provides appropriate security measures in accordance to Art. 46, providing that you have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data being transferred, processed and used by Talkin’ Things; in order to obtain it please contact Talkin’ Things at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- you have the right to demand access to your Personal Data at any time, including to:
- rectify imminently your Personal Data related to you, which are inaccurate, and supplement the incomplete one;
- the immediate ablation of personal data related to you;
- impose restrictions, if:
- the accuracy of your personal data is doubtful,
- your personal data are processed in an unlawful or inappropriate way, but you oppose the ablation of your data,
- your personal data are no longer required for being processed by Talkin’ Things, but you still need it for establishing, pursue or defence of eventual claims of yours.
- transfer the data, including but not limited to:
- receive (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) the Personal Data that you have provided Talkin’ Things with and to send it to another entity;
- request the Personal Data to be sent by Talkin’ Things directly to another entity, if it is technically possible;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior its withdrawal;
- You have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data infringes the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Providing Personal Data is a contractual requirement, a possible consequence of you not providing your data will be the impossibility for Talkin’ Things to perform under eventual agreements between you and Talkin’ Things and as a result, impossibility to deliver Services you may request or require;
- You have the right to object to your data being processed for the purposes of direct marketing activities;
- You have the right to obtain human assistance from Talkin’ Things in order to express your opinion and to challenge a decision which is based solely on automated processing;